Followers
Blog Archive
-
2013
(91)
-
March(39)
- Party with MAX!
- April fools party!
- How to add a friend?
- Best 'boarders'!
- Interview with Yaniv!
- Best gamers!
- Shop 'till you drop!
- New banner!
- Game night!
- Academy contest!
- Baby-mania!
- Welcome to the team!
- TV contest winners!
- New moderators!
- How to change your background?
- Who will be the new agent?
- March journalists!
- Stars on playercards - guide!
- Happy St. Patrick's day!
- Agents needed!
- Style your Chobot for less than 2500 bugs!
- Sweet it up!
- New poll!
- New agents!
- Best gamers!
- Epic looks... epic!
- Agent meeting!
- March journalists!
- Women's day!
- Game night!
- Wonderful art!
- Bash that trash!
- New citizenship and $hop items!
- Let's collect some trash!
- Back to normal!
- Graffiti contest winners!
- Welcome Domidor!
- New shop items!
- Gamezone winners!
- February(34)
- January(18)
-
March(39)
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
- 2010 (351)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 8, 2013
Wonderful art!
Hello Chobots!
Today while I was playing Chobots, I decided to go through the art walls and check out all the drawings made by our talented Cho's.
I saw these three amazing drawings!
Take a look:
Great art work by Sophia! It obviously shows a snowman melting from the sun. Meaning that the winter has come to an end and it's now time for the lovely Spring and Summer!
I can't wait to see more wonderful drawings by our fellow Cho's!
Have a good day,
Littlemiss.
Today while I was playing Chobots, I decided to go through the art walls and check out all the drawings made by our talented Cho's.
I saw these three amazing drawings!
Take a look:
Great art work by Sophia! It obviously shows a snowman melting from the sun. Meaning that the winter has come to an end and it's now time for the lovely Spring and Summer!
Swifter has also chosen to draw a sun-related drawing. It shows a sunset behind the mountains, beautiful!
And, again we have Sophia!
She drew a rose and wrote a cute saying '' Every rose has its thorn''.
I think that she took that saying from the same called song by Poison. The song was created when the lead singer found out that his girlfriend was cheating on him. It basically means that even the things that seem beautiful and perfect have a down side and that no one is perfect.
Miley Cyrus also sang Poison's song and published it, so if you like a bit more modern music, listen to this one:
I can't wait to see more wonderful drawings by our fellow Cho's!
Have a good day,
Littlemiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-









0 comments:
Post a Comment