Followers
Blog Archive
-
2013
(91)
-
March(39)
- Party with MAX!
- April fools party!
- How to add a friend?
- Best 'boarders'!
- Interview with Yaniv!
- Best gamers!
- Shop 'till you drop!
- New banner!
- Game night!
- Academy contest!
- Baby-mania!
- Welcome to the team!
- TV contest winners!
- New moderators!
- How to change your background?
- Who will be the new agent?
- March journalists!
- Stars on playercards - guide!
- Happy St. Patrick's day!
- Agents needed!
- Style your Chobot for less than 2500 bugs!
- Sweet it up!
- New poll!
- New agents!
- Best gamers!
- Epic looks... epic!
- Agent meeting!
- March journalists!
- Women's day!
- Game night!
- Wonderful art!
- Bash that trash!
- New citizenship and $hop items!
- Let's collect some trash!
- Back to normal!
- Graffiti contest winners!
- Welcome Domidor!
- New shop items!
- Gamezone winners!
- February(34)
- January(18)
-
March(39)
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
- 2010 (351)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 29, 2013
How to add a friend?
Hai Cho's!
Today,I am gonna teach you how to add someone on Chobots.
First,click his/hers playercard.Then you will see the green + button,that button is called "add button".Click it and then click "ok".
The Chobot you wanted to add will get a message (friend request) and if he/she wants to be your friend he/she will accept and you will become his/hers friend.
Now,many Chobots asked me different questions about adding.
Here are some of them.
"Sometimes,I press the add button but I get a message saying that his/hers friend list is full.How can friend list be full and how much friends can we have?"
Well,if you get that message that means that Chobot can not add more friends and that that Chobot can not add you.Juniors can have 150 and less friends,citizens can have 400 and less,agents 450 and less, mods can have as many fiends as they want,their friend list is unlimited .
"If I become someones friend,what can I do?"
Well,by becoming someones friend you can send him/her a message,see if he/she is online send him/her a message while he/she is offline, pc her/him at any time you want (unless he/she is off).
"Where do I see if my friends are online or offline?"
Well,you can check all that by clicking "friends" button.It is green and it is next to the typing bar.There,you can see all your online friends,all offline friends and the robots team you are in.
I hope this has helped you!
Have a good day,
Littlemiss.
Today,I am gonna teach you how to add someone on Chobots.
First,click his/hers playercard.Then you will see the green + button,that button is called "add button".Click it and then click "ok".
The Chobot you wanted to add will get a message (friend request) and if he/she wants to be your friend he/she will accept and you will become his/hers friend.
Now,many Chobots asked me different questions about adding.
Here are some of them.
"Sometimes,I press the add button but I get a message saying that his/hers friend list is full.How can friend list be full and how much friends can we have?"
Well,if you get that message that means that Chobot can not add more friends and that that Chobot can not add you.Juniors can have 150 and less friends,citizens can have 400 and less,agents 450 and less, mods can have as many fiends as they want,their friend list is unlimited .
"If I become someones friend,what can I do?"
Well,by becoming someones friend you can send him/her a message,see if he/she is online send him/her a message while he/she is offline, pc her/him at any time you want (unless he/she is off).
"Where do I see if my friends are online or offline?"
Well,you can check all that by clicking "friends" button.It is green and it is next to the typing bar.There,you can see all your online friends,all offline friends and the robots team you are in.
I hope this has helped you!
Have a good day,
Littlemiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-








0 comments:
Post a Comment