Followers
Blog Archive
-
2013
(91)
-
March(39)
- Party with MAX!
- April fools party!
- How to add a friend?
- Best 'boarders'!
- Interview with Yaniv!
- Best gamers!
- Shop 'till you drop!
- New banner!
- Game night!
- Academy contest!
- Baby-mania!
- Welcome to the team!
- TV contest winners!
- New moderators!
- How to change your background?
- Who will be the new agent?
- March journalists!
- Stars on playercards - guide!
- Happy St. Patrick's day!
- Agents needed!
- Style your Chobot for less than 2500 bugs!
- Sweet it up!
- New poll!
- New agents!
- Best gamers!
- Epic looks... epic!
- Agent meeting!
- March journalists!
- Women's day!
- Game night!
- Wonderful art!
- Bash that trash!
- New citizenship and $hop items!
- Let's collect some trash!
- Back to normal!
- Graffiti contest winners!
- Welcome Domidor!
- New shop items!
- Gamezone winners!
- February(34)
- January(18)
-
March(39)
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
- 2010 (351)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 8, 2013
Women's day!
Hello Chobots!
As some of you may know, 8th of March is also known as Women's day.
It is a day when women get to enjoy and relax. They receive small gifts such as flowers, roses, perfumes or anything that shows that the person cares about them.
The 10th of March is also approaching, and even though this post is not related to Chobots, I've decided to post a helpful video that I have found online on how to make an origami rose.
The origami rose is a perfect home-made gift that will surprise anyone who receives it and she will love it for sure!
I hope that you like the video, as I think it is very well-explained and even though it takes a lot of patience, it is definitely worth it!
I hope that this helped!
Have a good day,
Littlemiss.
As some of you may know, 8th of March is also known as Women's day.
It is a day when women get to enjoy and relax. They receive small gifts such as flowers, roses, perfumes or anything that shows that the person cares about them.
The 10th of March is also approaching, and even though this post is not related to Chobots, I've decided to post a helpful video that I have found online on how to make an origami rose.
The origami rose is a perfect home-made gift that will surprise anyone who receives it and she will love it for sure!
I hope that you like the video, as I think it is very well-explained and even though it takes a lot of patience, it is definitely worth it!
I hope that this helped!
Have a good day,
Littlemiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-









0 comments:
Post a Comment