Followers
Blog Archive
-
2013
(91)
-
March(39)
- Party with MAX!
- April fools party!
- How to add a friend?
- Best 'boarders'!
- Interview with Yaniv!
- Best gamers!
- Shop 'till you drop!
- New banner!
- Game night!
- Academy contest!
- Baby-mania!
- Welcome to the team!
- TV contest winners!
- New moderators!
- How to change your background?
- Who will be the new agent?
- March journalists!
- Stars on playercards - guide!
- Happy St. Patrick's day!
- Agents needed!
- Style your Chobot for less than 2500 bugs!
- Sweet it up!
- New poll!
- New agents!
- Best gamers!
- Epic looks... epic!
- Agent meeting!
- March journalists!
- Women's day!
- Game night!
- Wonderful art!
- Bash that trash!
- New citizenship and $hop items!
- Let's collect some trash!
- Back to normal!
- Graffiti contest winners!
- Welcome Domidor!
- New shop items!
- Gamezone winners!
- February(34)
- January(18)
-
March(39)
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
- 2010 (351)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, March 27, 2013
Interview with Yaniv!
Hello Chobots!
I was wondering, how much do you all really know about our moderator, Yaniv?
Well, now you have the opportunity to learn a few interesting things about him and his position in the Team, as I asked him for an exclusive interview, and he said yes!
Hope you enjoy reading it!
Little: Hey Yaniv!
Who do you think I should interview next?
Tell me by commenting below! =)
Have a good day,
Littlemiss.
I was wondering, how much do you all really know about our moderator, Yaniv?
Well, now you have the opportunity to learn a few interesting things about him and his position in the Team, as I asked him for an exclusive interview, and he said yes!
Hope you enjoy reading it!
Little: Hey Yaniv!
Yaniv: Hey Little!Little: We know that you have been a part of the team for quite a while now. What exactly is your role, as you don't just moderate the game but do other things as well?
Yaniv: Yes, I am a supporter too - I answer the emails and assist users via Skype. I am also a graphic designer - I design a lot of graphics for the game, for example; background concepts, pictures for the official blog, and the upcoming events pictures. Besides those two jobs, I'm a content manager on the official Chobots.net Facebook & Twitter pages.Little: We know that your graphic skills has improved a lot. How long did it take you to reach this level and what is the design you're most proud of?
Yaniv: I'm not really sure how long did it take. I started designing graphics a few years ago and at that time my graphics weren't so good. I guess that in the past year I figured how to add more effects and make my graphics better.
Yaniv: The graphics that I'm most proud of are the big graphics that got many details and many people saw them, for example; my headers on my blog, the new TV template, and the Week of Love tracker which was also coded by me and many other different graphics.Little: What do you see in the future of Chobots, looking from a staff member's perspective?
Yaniv: In the future of Chobots, I see a bigger community and more cool in-game stuff. I actually have some ideas in mind, gotta design some concepts and then I'll hand them to a developer.Little: Do you have any other passions other than graphics designing?
Yaniv: Yes, I want to learn programming languages. At the moment, I know the basics of HTML, but next year I'll be studying Java & C++ in school.Little: What do you think about my blog?
Yaniv: The blog is great! I like the different and colorful templates, and the interesting posts!Little: Thank you for the wonderful interview, Yaniv! I wish you best of luck in the future.
Fun fact: I designed the header! Try to clear on the Y badge, see what happens!
Yaniv: Thanks Little. It's my pleasure! :)
Who do you think I should interview next?
Tell me by commenting below! =)
Have a good day,
Littlemiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-








0 comments:
Post a Comment