Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, March 21, 2013

New moderators!

Hello Chobots!

I have exciting news for you all. The Chobots Staff team has gained +2 members!

We aren't sure who they were before, as they said that they aren't allowed to tell, but all we know is that their new accounts names are 'James' and  'Curiosity'.


They're both really nice and always there to help out if it's needed.

As I found out, they have both played this game for quite a while. However, they said that they can't give any more details about their previous accounts.

Who do you think they are?

Tell us in the comment below!


In other news, a new poll was opened on the Official blog.

It's up to us to decide which contest we would like to be held in April. I voted for the drawing contest, and as it seems, so did 70 other people!

I think drawing contests show creativity and they are a great way to discover hidden talents which many users on Cho have!

What did you vote for and why?

Have a good day,
Littlemiss.

0 comments:

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen