Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, March 11, 2013

Epic looks... epic!

Hello Chobots!

I have an interesting picture to share with you today!

As I was going through the Staff members list, I have noticed that Star is no longer a designer.

However, I remembered his old account, 'epic' and I thought: '' Hmm, what happened to it?''.
I decided to check the tracker of  ' Epic ' and look what I found!



The avatar has some sort of a sketch around the normal avatar...

I wonder if this is suppose to be a sign of something that will happen in the future or was it a design made just for fun?

Either way, it looks pretty cool!

What do you think about it?

Littlemiss.

0 comments:

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen