Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013

March journalists!

Hello Chobots!

I am very happy to announce that the new March journalists have finally been chosen by our Team!

They sure did have a big and tough  time deciding, as 30+ blogs were submitted. However, only 11 were chosen, I'd like to congratulate the following users:


Twinklefairyx

Art

Swifter

Captain

Bebot
 
Brooke64

Little98miss
 
Vasa12345

David09

Bluezorogirl13

Pain

Woohoo! If you may have not noticed, I'm one of those lucky 11! All our effort and time has payed off and I would, once again, like to give a warm welcome to all the new Journalists and I wish them good luck in the future!

Have a good day,
Littlemiss.

0 comments:

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen