Followers
Blog Archive
-
2013
(91)
-
March(39)
- Party with MAX!
- April fools party!
- How to add a friend?
- Best 'boarders'!
- Interview with Yaniv!
- Best gamers!
- Shop 'till you drop!
- New banner!
- Game night!
- Academy contest!
- Baby-mania!
- Welcome to the team!
- TV contest winners!
- New moderators!
- How to change your background?
- Who will be the new agent?
- March journalists!
- Stars on playercards - guide!
- Happy St. Patrick's day!
- Agents needed!
- Style your Chobot for less than 2500 bugs!
- Sweet it up!
- New poll!
- New agents!
- Best gamers!
- Epic looks... epic!
- Agent meeting!
- March journalists!
- Women's day!
- Game night!
- Wonderful art!
- Bash that trash!
- New citizenship and $hop items!
- Let's collect some trash!
- Back to normal!
- Graffiti contest winners!
- Welcome Domidor!
- New shop items!
- Gamezone winners!
- February(34)
- January(18)
-
March(39)
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
- 2010 (351)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, March 22, 2013
TV contest winners!
Hello Chobots!
Remember the cool TV contest we had last week? Well, the winners have finally been chosen!
Without further a due, I'd like to give a warm congratulation to these three users:
Swifter
Swifter's entry looks very creative! I love the way he decorated not only the inside of the TV, but the outside as well, to fit the St. Patrick's day theme!
Chalk
Chalk is one of our most talented users! Her drawing skills go far and beyond what I could ever do with my pencil or paintbrush! I love how she made her entry simple, and yet very attractive.
Coliflower
Here we have something completely different and very unique! Coliflower made a gif image with flying Nyan cat and 3 Chobots happily jumping around it! Very creative!
I'm happy to say that your hard work and creativity has payed off, and you three will be rewarded with these cool prizes!
Remember the cool TV contest we had last week? Well, the winners have finally been chosen!
Without further a due, I'd like to give a warm congratulation to these three users:
Swifter
Swifter's entry looks very creative! I love the way he decorated not only the inside of the TV, but the outside as well, to fit the St. Patrick's day theme!
Chalk
Chalk is one of our most talented users! Her drawing skills go far and beyond what I could ever do with my pencil or paintbrush! I love how she made her entry simple, and yet very attractive.
Coliflower
Here we have something completely different and very unique! Coliflower made a gif image with flying Nyan cat and 3 Chobots happily jumping around it! Very creative!
I'm happy to say that your hard work and creativity has payed off, and you three will be rewarded with these cool prizes!
Again, congratulations to you all, and if you didn't win this time, don't give up!
Have a good day,
Littlemiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-











0 comments:
Post a Comment