Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 28, 2013

Talent of the month!

Hello Chobots!

If you are a member of the Chobots forum I suggest that you take a look at the Art and Videos section.
There you can view other users' creations, designs, videos, art work et cetera.

Among the other wonderful and imaginative drawings and designs, I noticed an incredible and very talented user named Domidor whose designs have blown be away!

You can take a look at his amazing designs by clicking here.



 
 
You might also know that Domidor is the creator or the famous Egyptian magic that is being sold in the $hop!

Here are the designs that Domidor has created so far:

 

 Aren't they amazing? They look like they have been made by a professional!

Perhaps Domidor will soon join the Chobots Team as a new illustrator? I wish him good luck and I hope that we will see some new designs in the near future.

That's all for now!

Have a good day,
Little.

0 comments:

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen