Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New agents!


Hey there!
After 5 days of waiting, the votes of the agent poll have finally been announced!
This time the Chobots team has chosen 2 instead of 3 agents.
  Let's welcome our new agents:

 


Great job, both of you! I look forward to working with you, I am sure you will do a good job as our new agents. Make us proud!
If you were one of the few users that made it to the poll, but haven't won, then I have to say good job to you too! Don't be discouraged because you have lost this time, be proud of yourself that you were one of the few that the community had chosen as the most helpful and agent-material users.
Congratulations to Gerrard and Icestormz and good luck! =)
That's all for now!
Cheerio,
Little!

0 comments:

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen