Followers
Blog Archive
-
2013
(91)
- March(39)
- February(34)
-
January(18)
- How to make your Chobots sticker
- Time to draw!
- Interview of the week
- Game night winners
- Talent of the month!
- Cafe mystery?
- Game night!
- News and updates - January
- Sweet Battle winners!
- VWC party!
- Changes in the Team
- New $hop items!
- Stars on playercards?
- New agents!
- Party time on Chobots!
- New button?
- Samantha is back!
- Birthday party & interview!
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
- 2010 (351)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 14, 2013
New button?
At one moment, when I opened her playercard, guess what I saw?
A cool new button!
Here's what it looks like:
And when you click it, it shows Achievements of that Chobot (in this case Star) with colorful pictures!
A cool new button!
Here's what it looks like:
I can't wait for this cool feature to be available to all of us, but no one knows when exactly that will be.
Well, one thing is sure, the moment they get released, I will start collecting them with my friends!
That's all for now.
Cheerio,
Little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-








0 comments:
Post a Comment