Followers
Blog Archive
-
2013
(91)
- March(39)
- February(34)
-
January(18)
- How to make your Chobots sticker
- Time to draw!
- Interview of the week
- Game night winners
- Talent of the month!
- Cafe mystery?
- Game night!
- News and updates - January
- Sweet Battle winners!
- VWC party!
- Changes in the Team
- New $hop items!
- Stars on playercards?
- New agents!
- Party time on Chobots!
- New button?
- Samantha is back!
- Birthday party & interview!
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
- 2010 (351)
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, January 18, 2013
Changes in the Team
Hey there!
Today I have sad news for you all. Unfortunately, our two great moderators,Nathan and Chloe have been removed from the Chobots Team. I don't know the exact reason for their removal, but I'm sure that they both had good reasons to leave. On the bright side, Chloe has joined the Agents Team and she is now officially one of us!
Today I have sad news for you all. Unfortunately, our two great moderators,Nathan and Chloe have been removed from the Chobots Team. I don't know the exact reason for their removal, but I'm sure that they both had good reasons to leave. On the bright side, Chloe has joined the Agents Team and she is now officially one of us!
However, don't be sad that they are no longer a part of the Chobots Staff, be happy that they have both continued to play Chobots, no matter what happened.
That's all for now!
Cheerio,
Little.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-








0 comments:
Post a Comment