Followers
Blog Archive
-
2013
(91)
- March(39)
-
February(34)
- New poll!
- Victory is ours!
- Trading zone?
- The era of Nichos??
- Let's play some games!
- Game night winners!
- Graffiti it up!
- Bye bye designer Bit
- Color it up!
- What is happening??
- Facebook contest!
- New agents!!
- Back to normal!
- Paint, paint, paint!
- Agent poll!
- Fashion party!
- Agent recommendations!
- Week of love!
- Best interviewers
- February Journalists!
- Best gamers!
- Game night!
- Who has the best style?
- Calling all the bloggers!
- How to change your background?
- Two new contests!
- New item!
- New agent!
- Moo all the way!
- Valentine's day drawing contest winners
- Updates, updates and... more updates!
- News & updates - February 2nd
- Moo competition!
- Agent meeting
- January(18)
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
- 2010 (351)
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Who has the best style?
Hello Chobots!
Today while I was hanging out at the Cafe Street, I noticed a few stylish and cool looking users.
Even though many users have unique and fabulous styles, I decided to pick only four for this week!
Today while I was hanging out at the Cafe Street, I noticed a few stylish and cool looking users.
Even though many users have unique and fabulous styles, I decided to pick only four for this week!
Here they are:
Novokid chose the Halloween style and he matched the shirt with his wings and hair perfectly!
He also has a cool Daisy background that only a few users have, and it is a complete contrast to his clothes which looks great!
Lauren went with the more simple and yet elegant look.She matched her favorite color (purple) with white and now she looks very nice and stylish!
What does Comebackiid's style remind you of? Summer! He is a happy and cheerful person, so I like how his clothes are always unique and make him stand out!
Looks like Chloe is all dressed up for the upcoming Valentine's day! She looks very girly and I love how she matched her whole outfit with the pink Cafe background!
That's all for now!
Have a good day,
Littlemiss!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-








0 comments:
Post a Comment