Followers
Blog Archive
-
2013
(91)
- March(39)
-
February(34)
- New poll!
- Victory is ours!
- Trading zone?
- The era of Nichos??
- Let's play some games!
- Game night winners!
- Graffiti it up!
- Bye bye designer Bit
- Color it up!
- What is happening??
- Facebook contest!
- New agents!!
- Back to normal!
- Paint, paint, paint!
- Agent poll!
- Fashion party!
- Agent recommendations!
- Week of love!
- Best interviewers
- February Journalists!
- Best gamers!
- Game night!
- Who has the best style?
- Calling all the bloggers!
- How to change your background?
- Two new contests!
- New item!
- New agent!
- Moo all the way!
- Valentine's day drawing contest winners
- Updates, updates and... more updates!
- News & updates - February 2nd
- Moo competition!
- Agent meeting
- January(18)
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
- 2010 (351)
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, February 11, 2013
February Journalists!
Hello Chobots!
The long awaited post has finally been published on the main blog and the new Journalists have been chosen!
Although over 60 blogs were submitted, the Chobots Team could only pick nine best ones for this month, and they are:
David09 (click here to go to his blog)
Peace (click here to go to her blog)
Little98miss (click here to go to her blog)
Newy82 (click here to go to his blog)
BlueZooGirl13 (click here to go to her blog)
Eggs (click here to go to her blog)
Funnyguy2 (click here to go to his blog)
Pain (click here to go to his blog)
Vasa12345 (click here to go to her blog)
Congratulations new Journalists!
I am very happy to announce that I am one of the nine lucky ones as well! =D
The long awaited post has finally been published on the main blog and the new Journalists have been chosen!
Although over 60 blogs were submitted, the Chobots Team could only pick nine best ones for this month, and they are:
Congratulations new Journalists!
I am very happy to announce that I am one of the nine lucky ones as well! =D
Woohoo!
You might also notice that my blog is now on the 'Play Now' page:
I am very honored and thrilled that I have gotten a chance to show my blogging skills and I'm thankful to Chobots Team for giving me this opportunity!
I will try to do my best to inform you all about the latest news, updates and interesting things happening on Cho! =)
I know a lot of you are a bit disappointed that you haven't been chosen this month, but don't be discouraged. This is a great way for you to learn and try even harder! New month will bring new opportunities, so don't give up.
Have a great day,
Littlemiss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-








0 comments:
Post a Comment