Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Thursday, October 14, 2010

Two contests! :D

Hei Chobots!!! :]
How are you all? ^^
Today we have got a TWO NEW contests on Chobots Main Blog! (click here to go to the blog) :) :DD
So,first contest is about decorating your blog in Halloweeeeeeeen themeee! :D

Hehehe,I think this theme is coooool! I cant wait to see ppl's blogs spoooky looking hehe x]
Winners get Feather! :)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now,the other contest is a comic contest! :DD
It is also on Chobots main blog (click to go :D)
The theme is also Halloweeeeen! O:

>:) xDD

Click HERE to get the templateee! :)
You need to make it funny! x]
Be creative and use ur imagination!:)
Take your time! :)

I think these two contests are soo awesome! You can get 2 items,comic and a feather! O:
Will you enter one? :D
~little!

1 comments:

Katarina Nikolic said...

boooo

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen