Followers
Blog Archive
- 2013 (91)
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
-
2010
(351)
- November(5)
-
October(21)
- Agent Poll.
- Competition has ended! :)
- REccomend an agent
- Epic Video by Epic/Tovictory
- Chobots Music Video by Meteorstorm
- Haii!
- New Authors needed! :]
- Chobots Music Video by Chogirl1605
- Two Virtual Worlds Fight through Video Responces
- Bye Bye Forever
- Two contests! :D
- let's catch spies!
- Bad Chobot = Fern9
- Chobots Music Video by Lolz
- New template! :]
- 2 year shirt!
- New Shirt in Coming Soon Catalog
- Chobots T.V. Contest Winners
- Artwork of the Day
- Awesome Chobots music video by Meteor
- Space racing! (:
- September(40)
- August(64)
- July(55)
- June(28)
- May(38)
- April(37)
- March(15)
- February(44)
- January(4)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Agent Poll.
Hello!
Taylor here :D
19 Hours to the new agents are announced and as you can see I'm not doing incredibly great.But
I don't mind because hope faith and never giving up is all that matter's to me!xD If you dont win its okay,But agent ship is all about never giving up! It shows your strong and can make your dreams come true. That's what I'm trying...You become an agent by not being an polls... Good luck! Remember to vote and choose it wisely.
~Gives cookie xD Happy Halloween!
-Taylor
Taylor here :D
19 Hours to the new agents are announced and as you can see I'm not doing incredibly great.But
I don't mind because hope faith and never giving up is all that matter's to me!xD If you dont win its okay,But agent ship is all about never giving up! It shows your strong and can make your dreams come true. That's what I'm trying...You become an agent by not being an polls... Good luck! Remember to vote and choose it wisely.
~Gives cookie xD Happy Halloween!
-Taylor
NOTE: Comment about what you think :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-








0 comments:
Post a Comment