Followers
Blog Archive
- 2013 (91)
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
-
2010
(351)
- November(5)
-
October(21)
- Agent Poll.
- Competition has ended! :)
- REccomend an agent
- Epic Video by Epic/Tovictory
- Chobots Music Video by Meteorstorm
- Haii!
- New Authors needed! :]
- Chobots Music Video by Chogirl1605
- Two Virtual Worlds Fight through Video Responces
- Bye Bye Forever
- Two contests! :D
- let's catch spies!
- Bad Chobot = Fern9
- Chobots Music Video by Lolz
- New template! :]
- 2 year shirt!
- New Shirt in Coming Soon Catalog
- Chobots T.V. Contest Winners
- Artwork of the Day
- Awesome Chobots music video by Meteor
- Space racing! (:
- September(40)
- August(64)
- July(55)
- June(28)
- May(38)
- April(37)
- March(15)
- February(44)
- January(4)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Haii!
Oh my god: D
I’m going to tell you about my life J Well I’m a funny kind and funny person xD My friends say I’m mostly funny, But well..That’s just the way I roll [: I’m 11 years old and I have just started secondary school, If you younger than me, I would make the most of not have a lot of homework! But after A will its okay. I love art on every art project so far I have gone an A + Which is the best you can get. Maybe sometime I will post a picture of someone or something I have drawn. I like fashion, Oh I love going shopping, LOVE! ‘Shop till you drop is my way of life!’ Well thanks for reading J
Bye for now!
Taylor
Taylor
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-








1 comments:
im rubbish on fashion and shopping :D
Post a Comment