Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, August 7, 2010

I beleve I can fly..

Hey! :)
Did u see the new update?

Mhm! U are right little! :D

A flower board! :O
U can fly with it! (a tip: while flying u can sing I beleve I can fly.. xD that makes it more fun) :D
And,I was first TO FIND THESE UPDATES! :O
Well,coz I was with hiki in thr room xD
But,here is why I am telling u this!
When I saw it it was grey,and u know what grey item means? It means the item is color customable! Then Hiki came back to magic shop and when i took another look it was just pink :O!
Hmm,what would happen if i clicked the item and bought it if i was a citizen? Could it change colors (probabbly yes!) :O that means i wuld be the only cho who has a flower board in diff color O.O
Wowza! xD
anyways,I think the update is great! :D
I know alot of girls have been waiting for it! :]
Bye bye! ;)
~little

1 comments:

Katarina Nikolic said...

yay! hehe

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen