Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hppy b day to you,happy b day to you... :D

Hey Chobots! :D
Tday,one of my friends Hermione123 was 1 year old!
Yup,she is 365 days old!
:O she is our little Cho granny hehe :D
Anyways,she never had a b day on Chobots and she has been playing this game for so long that I just wanted to say thank you to her for being my friend and for helping all other chos enjoy this game so I made her a party :)
The party wasent so big but she liked it :)
Well,all pplz where at the park making a C.. but nvm that :D
I got some party pics hehe! ^^







Im sorry i dot have many pics.. :((
But i hope u enjoyed it if u where there :)

And,for the end here is our b day girl! ^^



I hope u had a great b day hermione123! ^^ I sure enjoyed it hehe :))
Bai for now! ;)
-little

3 comments:

Katarina Nikolic said...

Happy b dayy! ^^

asoooomi said...

Happy bday x]

Anonymous said...

Hope you had fun,On your very special day
Birthday wishes
And a 1000 Huggies and a box of cookies xDD
From tay

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen