Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New template! :)

Hey Guys!I think you saw the new template.First of all,I would like to thank DELICIOUZZ (deli) for making this Awesome template!I think that the blog is now PERFECT!She put lots of effort in it,and it shows by the template look.She is a friend that everyone would wish to have,and an agent that Chobots is proud of.I am so happy!~huggles and gives deli a biiiig hug~
Here is her tracker,if you ever see her online,try to find her coz you will be suprised of how good person and friend she truly is.

Again,thank you deli! :)
What do you Cho's think of teh new template? Tell me in comment ;)

Luv
Little :D

1 comments:

coolcrisp said...

I LOVE the new template its soo cute :)

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen