Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, May 28, 2010

Art! :D

Hey Cho's!Today,I decided to post the newest arts and designs by all Chobots! :D
From now on,you will be able to send me your magic/items/clothes designs or any creative stuff you want to share!:)
I think this is a greate way for all ppl to see your creativity and greate imagination!
Also,I created a new page called "Share your designs",you can click on it and then there you can send me a message whit the link of your design.You don't have to be talented to draw,youjust need to be creative and to think and draw your own idea! :))

So,just send me your designs and I will post them here so all Cho's can see it! :D
Luvs
~Little!^^

0 comments:

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen