Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I choose an author :)

Hai Cho's!Well,I saw all your blogs and your comments and I must say,I am very suprised to see so many ppl interested in working here and so many of you have souch beautiful blogs.:) But,I can only pick 1 Cho,and that Chobot is....drum roll....
GELU_COOL!Congratz gelu_cool!Even if he didnt comment his blog,I found the link and I must say,I am very very impressed whit his blogging skils.Also,here is a tracker of him ;)


And,I have more good news,I will be making another post with authors needed soon,so you all will have a chance :)
That is all for now,bai!! :))

-little

0 comments:

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen