Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, April 16, 2010

3 bad and 1 good news :)

Hai Cho's!I got some bad and sad news and some happy news.First,I will tell you sad news so if you feel sad I hope this second one will cheer you up a little bit ^ ^
Our good agents swettie101 (I dont know the reason),kooldude09 (also,unknown reason) and xboxros (he quit forever so taht is maybe the reason) got DE-AGENTED.
I am very sad,all there Cho's where si kind an nice and helpful.Here are their palyercards :)




UPDATE:SWETTIE101 BECAME AN AGENT AGAIN :))


And now,the good news.
We got a new agent! Hes name is mtzbrave23! :)
Congratzz!!He deserves to be agent,he is helpful and nice and kind.. :)
Here si his playercard ;)
">

Welcomke to the team mtz! :)) I wish you luck! ;)

Well,that is all for today,byezz! ^ ^

-little-

0 comments:

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen