Followers
Blog Archive
- 2013 (91)
-
2012
(113)
- May(7)
- April(9)
-
March(26)
- New quest(Alex)
- New Items for shop!:)
- Very Random Post!
- Farm Contest!
- Age 0 party!
- Stop Cyberbullying!
- Spring time!
- Updates!
- Draw some items!
- NOT ALLOWED
- Dave is back?!
- New clothes and some new updates!
- Party!
- New updates!
- Back!
- Contest ends
- Spring is cooming in chobots
- Agents meeting!
- Cho is up again!
- Cho is back
- Contest farm and garabage collector
- Reebots servers
- New staff!
- Rope Contest
- New agentss!:D
- New citizenship items!
- February(40)
- January(31)
- 2011 (11)
- 2010 (351)
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Agents meeting!
Hello Chobots!
There was an agent meeting yesterday in Cupcake (I think xD)
There were many agents and mods and we discussed many different topics that I can't really write about here, but the meeting went great!

There will be another meeting for the ones who couldn't come to the 1st one :)
I will try to attend to that one too x]
-Little
There was an agent meeting yesterday in Cupcake (I think xD)
There were many agents and mods and we discussed many different topics that I can't really write about here, but the meeting went great!
There will be another meeting for the ones who couldn't come to the 1st one :)
I will try to attend to that one too x]
-Little
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-








0 comments:
Post a Comment