Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, February 5, 2012

Interview with Officere!

Hey Hai Ho!
Little here :D
Well,today I got something interesting... *drum roll*.....
I interviewed one of our great Cho Designers, and that is.......
OFFICERE!!!!
Yup,the famous Designer answered 10 questions that I asked him :D
So,let's see some interesting details that you maybe didn't know ;)

Question 1: When did you join .com?

Officere: 1 week after the .com game was created,and I have played ever since.

Question 2: When did you become a part of the .net team as a designer and how did it happen?

Officere: Hmm, I joined the team around Janurary of 2012.
I have known a few administrators a few of my flash designs and they thought I was perfect for the job.

Question 3: if you could describe yourself in 3 words,what words would it be? (dont be modest xD)

Officere: Unique, artistic, and creative. :D

Question 4: if you could describe chobots.net in 3 words what words would those be?

Officere: Oh, that's a tough one
Exciting, fun, and mind-blowing (I guess that could be considered as one word, eh?)

Question 5: What inspires you when you draw/design?

Officere: Life all together. When you're drawing you don't really think about it, you just let your emotions take over. ;)

Question 6: Your best friend on chobots is.....?

Officere: Oh my, it would have to be a draw between Paperle and Strawberry...

Question 7: Do you know how many items youve designed for .net since u joined the team?

Officere: Lets see, I have created around ten items. Some of them aren't ready for purchase yet in the shop though. I usually wear them myself.

Me: Some items as...?

Officere: The heart suit, the monocle that Dave was wearing on his eye, etc.

Question 8: What do you like to do in your free time?

Officere: Chobots. :) And, go out to parties. :D

Question 9: Ur quite famous on .net as your the mod and all,do you like the fame or no? what do you think about the whole being popular thing?

Officere: Well, it's no different from school. :D
I have no problem being popular on Cho, if the kids are happy then I'm happy. That's what it's all about.

Question 10: Describe the perfect awesome party in 5 words :P

Officere: People, Music, Dancing, Crazy-Lights (I cheated there), and Me :3


THE END

I've learned a looooot about officere yesterday and all I can say is that we are lucky to have someone so great, honest, intelligent, fun-loving, modest,... well all in one word, AMAZING person in our chobots Team! :D

I hope you enjoyed reading this interview as much as I did while doing it. :)

Have fun and stay safe!

Lots of love,
Little

0 comments:

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen