Monday, January 24, 2011
Lawl.xDD
I haven't posted in ages,But I guess neither has anyone else. So I thought I'd be the first xD
So much for posting 2-3 times a day Lawl.xD
Anyway,Lambyy a chobots tribe! Creme and lambyyy where the leaders.
Yianman was a guard and there where many others who joined in time went by xD

Creme and lambyyy drew a forest to make the tribe atmosphere :)
If that makes sense,To make us feel more in character,Clear to yah know??xD
It started to rain and we had no shelter so our leader drew a tent (WARMTH!) xDD
After that,Creme had to go :( It was just lambyyy to lead the tribe.

Creme wrote 'Bye' all over our base so we had to move,
we decided to go to lambyys drawing she drew earlier on in the day :)
I got hungry so,We looked for food!

We edventually found a field with an apple tree,I can remember biting into it with all that bitterness and sweetness xD I had a bump on my head because lambyyy shook the tree and apples landed on our head's.
We ate all of the apples,We were starving!
As the day went bye,
Tribe members started to leave D:
We all started to to search for a plant,not just any plant a.. PECULIAR PLANT!xD
It had a code on it. Mhmm..

Apparently it said 'Come to see the cave' Something like that xD
Where was the cave?
We didnt know..
So we all split up into groups to search...
Thanks to:
Yianman,
Creme,
Lambyyy,
Dizzyyy,
Elixiar,
Corkal,
MEE lawl xD
And many others!
You made my day shine brighter than the sun,I know somewhere out there theres an evil tribe..
Mhmm..
Im offf!
Seeya
-tay
So much for posting 2-3 times a day Lawl.xD
Anyway,Lambyy a chobots tribe! Creme and lambyyy where the leaders.
Yianman was a guard and there where many others who joined in time went by xD
Creme and lambyyy drew a forest to make the tribe atmosphere :)
If that makes sense,To make us feel more in character,Clear to yah know??xD
It started to rain and we had no shelter so our leader drew a tent (WARMTH!) xDD
After that,Creme had to go :( It was just lambyyy to lead the tribe.
Creme wrote 'Bye' all over our base so we had to move,
we decided to go to lambyys drawing she drew earlier on in the day :)
I got hungry so,We looked for food!
We edventually found a field with an apple tree,I can remember biting into it with all that bitterness and sweetness xD I had a bump on my head because lambyyy shook the tree and apples landed on our head's.
We ate all of the apples,We were starving!
As the day went bye,
Tribe members started to leave D:
We all started to to search for a plant,not just any plant a.. PECULIAR PLANT!xD
It had a code on it. Mhmm..

Apparently it said 'Come to see the cave' Something like that xD
Where was the cave?
We didnt know..
So we all split up into groups to search...
Thanks to:
Yianman,
Creme,
Lambyyy,
Dizzyyy,
Elixiar,
Corkal,
MEE lawl xD
And many others!
You made my day shine brighter than the sun,I know somewhere out there theres an evil tribe..
Mhmm..
Im offf!
Seeya
-tay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-








0 comments:
Post a Comment