Followers
Blog Archive
- 2013 (91)
- 2012 (113)
- 2011 (11)
-
2010
(351)
- November(5)
- October(21)
-
September(40)
- October Membership Items
- Celebrating Anniversary of Chobot Greeting Card blog
- Design Items
- Monday Updates
- William's Video Post
- Animated Card For Ebtama
- deliciouzz.tk looking for authors!
- Party results!
- Time to Party!
- Happy 30th Days Creme!
- Choproff!
- Refreshing old memories and Drawings
- Sorry!
- Happy 1 year Asoooomi =)
- Hider!!! :O
- Happy Birthday Chogirl1605 and Meteorstorm
- Card for me Wow
- New clothes!
- Luvlie's Bday
- Happy 333th Day Little98miss =)
- Welcome Back Card by Hodhod
- Coming Soon Catalog Updated
- I am back
- Bye Bye..
- New Bog :)
- My Last post on My Birthday
- Welcome back MeteorStorm from World Tour Vacation
- Back to school!
- Help me from Unlocked :(
- Happy 120 days Lambyyy and Happy 140 days Aurelie
- A Card For Everyone To Read =)
- Lavadog's Wonderful Art :)
- Happy 400 days Lilly2miley and Burgerox
- Happy Belated 500th Day Muttly
- Chobot Greeting Card blog Improvement Project almo...
- Sorry!
- Scrollz Party! :D
- A Message.
- My drawing! :3
- Poll ended! New citizenship items? O:
- August(64)
- July(55)
- June(28)
- May(38)
- April(37)
- March(15)
- February(44)
- January(4)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
A Message.
Hi guys! :)
Um, cough.
Little, Im sorry.
But this is hard to say..
~Sniffle~
I was wondering if you could remove me from the blog.
I kinda wanna start fresh, removed from all blogs, and I remove all my blogs that I dont use.
I hope Im not hurting your feelings D;
But I dont post anyways lol..
See ya.
~Luvlie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fabulous blogs!
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
12 years ago
-
13 years ago
-








3 comments:
:O! ;( ;(
~sniffle~
Well,if that is ur final decision and u have thought about it very hard then i will remove u :(
I respect ur wish :)
I wish u good luck in ur blogging! :)
Bazzz and take care! ;)
~little
Awh,Baii Luvlie!
~Sniffle :(
We will miss you =[
~Tay
0.o
:(
Baii
Post a Comment