Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Stylish Chobots

Hey guys (:
Little here :)
Today while I was at Cafe street I saw some stylish Chobots. :)
here they are.

Birdplate

Complete

Boy11

Congartz guys,your styles are awesome! ^^
S,that is why you all get a reward! :DD
You all get a....

Fashion trophy hehe
ooo,and a.....

Cookie hehe! ^^
Well,thats all for now. :)
O,and I would just like to thank all the authors that have been posting on the blog :))
Thanks guys,it means alot! :)

~hugs~

Little

2 comments:

♫♪☆↘Breeezyy↙☆♫♪ said...

xDD

Thxx

Btw, Are other 9 others postin??
Or is it just me xDD

~Cf~

Katarina Nikolic said...

lol fairy x]]
Well,i hears some are busy..((
But,i said thank you to all who ever posted! ^^

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen