Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Monday, June 7, 2010

Racer contest results+choproff! :D

Hey Cho's!Little here! (:
I got two greate news! ^^
First,the Racer Contest has finished and we have our 3 winners! ^^
Take a lookie ;)

Congratz to everyobne! :)
Renars12345 gets 5000 bugs! ^^
Coxcollin - 4000 bugs.
Beebop399 - 3000 bugs!
I think we didnt have any cheaters this time which is greate!(:
I hope you guys had fun playing the game! :)

Also,the other good news is that Choproff is back in our Cho world! :D

It is time to answer his questions and to earn some bugs! ;)
So,hurry and visit him! ^^
~little

1 comments:

MasterM said...

little98miss???? I want to congratulate you for getting your blog to be my "Blog Of The Week!" Our theme was fun post and your summery post won it. I found you on chobots today but you wouldn't pc me. I think you were on brb. :S well if you don't believe me go to my blog:
cho-worlds.blogspot.com

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen