Blogger Widgets

Play Chobots!

Play Chobots

Yaniv's blog!

Become a citizen!

 Become a citizen

Followers

Visit the Forum!

 Visit the forum
Powered by Blogger.
Friday, June 11, 2010

Contest :)

Hey Guys! ;)
I decided to make a little contest.

Write the captions in the Speach bubbles,write your Chobots name on it and upload it and comment it,or just comment your caption in this post! ;)
I will be picking funniest one,and I will choose one winner to receve his/hers prize(No item prize). :)
~Little ;)

9 comments:

coolcrisp said...

Nice competition XD

Here is my entry:
http://i45.tinypic.com/zv7xw2.png

~coolcrisp

Iceeman234 said...

Hope you like :3

Zebra- PIGG-Y-BACK! PIGG-Y-BACK!
Giraffe- How... many... times... have... I... gone... around... the jungle.... for you?...

~icee

Kai said...

Zebra: Lets play Hopscotch Mr Giraffe!!!

Giraffe: No!!! You always hurt my back and get off my back!

Jeezybot said...

heyy Its J to the E to the E to The Z to the Y!!
(My Entry)
Zebra(GET ME OFF! MY DADS A COP)
Giraffe (Nah ill give him a piggy bank and he will like it >:D)
I Hope You Like :3

♥ρєα¢нιє♥ said...

here's mine little xD :
http://i45.tinypic.com/2v0fue0.jpg
lolz hope ya like it xD
~huggles~
~peach
xoxo

posterboy said...

http://tinypic.com/r/1214shx/6 heres myn hope yiou like it little miss!:posterboy123

Anonymous said...

zebra- want to see my new kung fu moves?

girrafe- no O_O

Anonymous said...

Nice Idea :D
Good Luck With The Blog, Heres Mine!

http://i47.tinypic.com/bh0eo0.png

~Taylorgreenx

Katarina Nikolic said...

hehe ty to all :)

Play Chobots! ^^

Little's guides!

Play Chobots

Fabulous blogs!

Come play Chobots!

Contributors

 Become a citizen